Friday, February 18, 2011

the rip.



i discovered this song this morning on a genius playlist. i quite like it. i felt like it needed to be shared. i hope you all enjoy it.

i have officially completed 5 weeks of bootcamp. i had to weigh in today. i get my results this evening. i hope i lost more body fat. so far... i am like 2 pounds heavier than when i started... but... physically i have noticed positive change. i want to keep going. i need to keep the motivation to keep going like this - at LEAST until june. i can't wait until all the snow is gone and i can ride my bike. i do miss riding. this song would be perfect for a grey day bike ride. it sort of soars. and you can soar along with it while biking, i think.

my plan for today... to mend a fabulous pair of jeans that i haven't worn in more than a year due to a huge hole in the crotch. i love these jeans. and they used to fit wonderfully. i need to have them in my wardrobe again. i am lacking good fitting comfortable jeans.

suzanne and i baked a bunch of cookies last night from her martha stewart cookies cookbook. one that we had high hopes for didn't turn out that well... it was a bit of a disappointment. but the other three recipes were particularly wonderful. my favourite, i think, was the hazelnut ones. they were also the most labour intensive. but... definitely worth it.

... i think it is time to stop wasting time... and start sewing. listen to the song. enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had a fabulous pair of jeans at all! I need to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to sew a hole in my jeans too, very near the crotch. do i need a special needle to sew denim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, sorry for saying what I did about your mending job. The jeans do look great on you! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's with the favorite jeans getting holes near the crotch??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That song was sounding really nice, but it won't load on my computer - my laptop sucks. I relate to you in the missing riding department. I haven't been able to ride on a regular basis at ALL since I've moved to Tofino.
    I like hearing about all your crafty projects!
    Good luck on the boot camp!

    ReplyDelete